ENS SN7864R-I 64Ch 12MP 4K Enterprise NVR / Audio/ Alarm / 8 SATA/1 ESATA / RAID
Brand : ENS
- In Stock
64CH NVR, 320/256Mb, 4K, 2HDMI, 1VGA, 1CVBS, Audio/Alarm I/O:16/4, 1ESATA, 8 SATA(UP TO 10TB), RAID 1,5,10, FR, VCA. Professional level NVR.
- New logical and visualized GUI design.
- Adopts professional embedded hardware and software, and pioneering dual-OS design to ensure the reliability of the system running.
- Supports redundant power supply to improve system stability.
- Supports HDD hot swap with RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID 6, and RAID10 storage scheme configurable.
- Either normal or hot spare working mode is configurable to constitute an N+1 hot spare system.
- Up to 64 IP cameras can be connected.
- Supports live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 12 megapixels resolution.
- H.265+ compression effectively reduces the storage space by up to 75%.
- Adopt stream over TLS encryption technology (enhanced SDK service and RTP over HTTPS protocol)
- Simultaneous HDMI 1/VGA output as the main output and the HDMI 2 works as the auxiliary output.
- HDMI and VGA simultaneous outputs by default. Asynchronous outputs are configurable.
- Video outputs at up to 4K (4096×2160) resolution.
- Supports decoding up to 20 channels at 1080p resolution.
- Up to 8 SATA interfaces and 1 eSATA interface provided for HDD connection.
- 10 TB capacity for each HDD.
- HDD health monitoring.
- Supports multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- Supports VCA search for fire/ship/temperature/temperature difference detection triggered video files
- POS information overlay on live view and playback
- POS triggered recording and alarm
- Hik-Connect for easy network management
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces
|Number of Cameras Supported||
64 Channel IP
|Max Recording Resolution||
|Hard Drives Supported||
|Built-in PoE Ports||
|Alarm I/O Ports||
HDMI 2x, VGA 2x
ANR, Face Detection, Fisheye Dewarp, Heatmap, Human / Vehicle Classification, Intrusion, License Plate Detection, License Plate Recognition, Line Cross / Trip Wire, Object Abandoned / Missing, People Counting, Scene Change